Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Call It A Comeback

First off, allow me to apologize for the prolonged and never-mentioned absence. Without getting into details, a few major things happened to me the past few months that pulled me in many directions and acted as a major distraction in my life. Suffice to say this blog became collateral damage.

But that is in the past now and we are back online.

You can expect to see the usual array of entertainment and pop-culture stories and news, as well as some possible new features (don't want to say anything into everything is set in stone).

I also intend on adding some political coverage for at least the next few months. This is a historic election with the possibility of this country's first African American President or this country's dumbest person (possibly ever) being elected Vice President (I would mention she is the first woman GOP nominee for that position, but her stupidity exceeds her femininity by a long shot). We as a nation in many respects are at a precipice...strap in folks, it's gonna get interesting.

I am thrilled to be back and am looking forward to bringing the snark.
(If things seem a tad sparse at first please bear with me as I get the ball rolling again.)

No comments: