Friday, November 16, 2007

Picketing with the Stars

Tuesday was "Picketing with the Stars" out in CA; tons of SAG actors turned out to support the striking writers. Check out this video courtesy of United Hollywood:


Highlights:
00:55 - Is Rob Lowe still dressing up as his character from West Wing? I wonder if he does all his interviews in character as Sam Seaborn. "Rob, what do you think of the strike?" "President Bartlett supports all Unions in their efforts for equality in the workplace." "ummm ok?!?!"

01:38 - Todd Bridges is on the picket line as part of a work release program. Favorite Line: "Don't make me come to your houses producers, cause I will"...I believe him.

01:48 - Sarah Silverman is wearing a Red Sox hat. I no longer find you funny or sexy. You are dead to me Silverman.

03:13 - Is that Stanley? You know Stanley is the key to the picket line's urban vibe.

03:41 - Ruuudy! Ruuuudy! Ruuuuudy!

No comments: