Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What the Hell Happened?


Did you hear that? That was the sound of the last of my fond childhood memories busting through the wall like they were in a Kool Aid commercial and heading for the hills. See, when I was a wee laddie I loved the movie Weird Science, and I especially loved Kelley Lebrock.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




She was the perfect woman; she was older (but not creepy old), fun, cool, and hot as all get out. She made fake id's, gave you kick ass cars, pulled a gun on your uptight parents so you could go to the cool party, made out with you when you were down, and taught you confidence by having the homicidal bikers for The Road Warrior tear up your house. Oh and did I mention, she was hot as hell? Lebrock was cast as the quintessential teenage male fantasy for a reason.

But now? blargs! She is looking more like the dung pile Chet than hot Kelley Lebrock. What the hell happened to the fantasy woman of my childhood?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I am gonna go console my crying penis now.

Well at least I'll always have Winnie Cooper...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: