Tuesday, January 29, 2008

G.I. Joe Casting News

Another role has been cast in Hollywood's latest attempt to recreate my childhood. Dennis Quaid has signed on to play General Hawk, the leader of the G.I. Joe team, in the live action G.I. Joe film.

The rest of the G.I. Joe cast:

Dennis Quaid as General Hawk

Channing Tatum as Duke Hauser

Marlon Wayans as Ripcord

Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow

Ray Park as Snake Eyes

Adebisi as Heavy Duty

Rachel Nichols as Scarlette

Sienna Miller as The Baroness

I notice there is no one listed yet for the roles of Cobra Commander or Destro, characters that are essential. There were rumors going around that Joseph Gordon-Levitt (the kid from Third Rock from the Sun) was in talks to be in the movie; he would actually make an interesting Cobra Commander.

OK I'll stop nerding out now. Carry on.

No comments: