Friday, February 8, 2008

Jesse Metcalfe Gets His Shit Rocked!

I have to admit, I am a big fan of celebrities getting punched in the face. It really needs to happen more often. In this video TV's Jesse Metcalf gets absolutely cold cocked by some guy who is for some reason wearing MMA style gloves, almost like he was anticipating a fight (always be prepared!). Dude hits Metcalf so hard he is gonna need a shoehorn to put a hat on.

In case you don't have sound on your computer the video goes a little something like this...

Jesse Metcalf: Hi, I'm Jesse Metcalf. You may know me from my TV show Desperate Housewives or my one movie John Tucker Must Die. Look at me, I'm so hot.

UFC Wannabe: Fire Bad!


Jesse Metcalf: What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!?What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!? What the fuck?!?



I gotta give Metcalf credit, dude took a pretty good punch and got back up. I was expecting him to have little birdies flying around his head and Chris Tucker to pop up and shout "You just got knocked the fuck out!"

No comments: