Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Nude in New York Magazine


So here's something I missed while I was away. Snorty McCokefuck decided to shit all over the memory of Marilyn Monroe buy posing nude as Monroe in her famous "The Last Sitting" photo spread.


There was a time, circa Mean Girls, where if someone said to me "Hey, Lindsay Lohan is gonna be naked." My reaction would probably be along the lines of "Awesome!". Well that was many Eight Balls ago and my reaction was more along the lines of "Jeez, I want to burn my eyes and bury them!"

I am actually surprised Snorty doesn't have one of those huge disco coke nostrils at this point.

Word is now Hugh Hefner wants Snorty to get naked again, this time in Playboy. Knowing her fantastic decision making skills she will pass on the big money to pose nude for Playboy and end up in Cheri instead.

You know Lohan is gonna turn up dead, probably of an apparent OD, and the idiotic media is gonna refer back to this photo shoot and call it eerily prophetic.













No comments: