Friday, February 29, 2008

Scarred


Rashida Jones, who played Karen on The Office and is the daughter of famed music producer Quincy Jones, was on Conan O'Brien this week and revealed that she spent a lot of time at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch as a kid. Jones even told a story of a run-in she had with Jackson's sidekick chimp Bubbles:

"I have a scar. I was standing next to his cage and he grabbed something out of my hand. I opened the cage and the monkey started throwing things at me. I tried to punish him by lightly hitting him on the head, and he grabbed my hand and bit down on it like a sandwich."

Shit lady, you should feel blessed that the only scar you have from your time at Neverland is superficial. I'm willing to bet if your name was Richie Jones your scars would have been the deep seeded emotional kind that result in years of therapy.

Let's not kid ourselves here, when she says he was throwing "things" she really means "poo". Now that's a story I wish I could tell my grandkids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://gimopynup.greatnow.com/bemeguf.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]